To send flowers Dubai from other Emirates or any other country in the world, the easiest and affordable solution is to use the service of online flower shops. Select the items from the list of flower arrangements in the website , place the order and make the payment online through a secured payment gateway.
Following are the options to make the payment when you place the order online
1) Pay by credit card/ Debit card online through the payment gateway ( using 2co.com payment gateway)
2) Pay by Paypal.com (If you already have a Paypal.com account it is easy)
3) Contact the seller to send money through Western Union or other money transfer facility available at money exchange companies.
4) Cash upon delivery of flowers.
5) Contact the sender to collect cash ( If the order is made from an office in Dubai).
Companies who order flowers on a regular basis for corporate gift or for office reception can avail monthly payment facility upon presenting total invoice for the month.
Payment by credit card online is a safe method, as fully secured system is being used. Reputed and secured payment solutions have their arrangement for fraud review and prevention. Each payment undergoes fraud review and authorization and thus it is safe both for the seller as well as buyer. Credit card number is masked and never shared online with the seller or any one else. Information, or billing address entered while making the payment is not given to the recipient.
Cash upon delivery or our facility of free collection from company address can be used by companies or individuals working in offices at Dubai. It is the duty of service provider to ensure convenience of customers during process of placing an order including payment for online flower delivery. Customer need to ensure that he is paying to a genuine flower shop in Dubai which can ensure action on time.